Life always throws us in situations where we get stuck between two choices of right and wrong. Sometimes, it becomes more difficult because both the choices seem right, and it is hard to make the decision. I have also had my shares of such situations every now and then. However, I can not forget one difficult life changing decision of coming to Canada for higher studies.

I am from New Delhi, India. I have a lovely family back home. It was difficult for me to take a decision to leave my family behind and fulfil my dreams. I was doing a good job and was busy with my family and work. Then one day, Pandemic happened and every one was under a lock down. I felt like some one has pressed a pause button in the game of my life. Suddenly, everything changed, and I got time to sit back and think about myself. I realized that the whole time I was thinking about others, sometimes for my family or friends, sometimes for my work responsibilities. I never thought about my life, my dreams, and my expectations. Then, I decided to do something for myself. It was very difficult to choose between family and my dreams. But I am lucky to have a supportive family, who not only supported my decision but encouraged me to fulfil my dreams. They helped me in every possible manner and made it easy for me.

Now, I am in this new phase of life and learning new things every day. I may have new struggles, but I know that if I will work hard then I will definitely get something out of this and make my family proud on my decision.